Collection and use of your personal information
Personal information means information or an opinion about an identifiable individual, or individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not or is recorded or not in a material form or not. Your first name, date of birth, gender, home, address, contact telephone number, mobile number, email address and employment details are examples of personal information. It may also include your personal preferences.
We only use your personal information provided by you, contractors or other third parties that is necessary to fulfil your online purchase and on occasions maybe used in targeted marketing campaigns.
What we collect
Your personal information that you provide directly to us, such as when you shop online, register for a subscription or enter a competition or promotion. We may collect:
- Your name;
- Your contact details including your email address, delivery address, phone number and social media handles (your username or the personalized url);
- Your contact preferences
- Financial information including credit card, bank details and payment details
Your financial information collected via the website is used solely for the purpose to invoice you for products or services.
Disclosure of your personal information
We only collect information about you to give you a great service. We also need this information to deliver you our products and services to you and to enable you to complete your online transactions. We collect personal information for the primary purpose:
- To maintain the functionality of the website, and to provision content available on the website or e-commerce transaction conducted on the Urban Patio website and other social media sites;
- To respond to enquiries;
- To send you any technical, administrative or notices important to our Website or social media;
- To provide you with information about your purchase/transactions (including access to, receipt of, content on a purchase, product or services;
- To obtain your opinions about products or services;
- To provide marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions via nay medium including mail, telephone, email, SMS, or any other digital communications channels;
- To maintain a relationship with you;
- To enter you into and administer promotions;
- To share with your social media communities, with your consent or agreement to our Terms and condition of use.
From time to time, our website may contain links to third party websites which are made available for you to make your visit to our website a better experience, this includes links to our Designers, the product manufacturers and to other products and services that we want you to know about.
Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy policies. Urban Patio is not responsible, nor accepts liability, for conduct of other businesses linked to our Website.
We will collect your personal information from you for the following activities:
- When you contact us, we will keep a record of that interaction, email enquiry or web enquiry.
- When you participate in an offer, promotional or other marketing activities
- When you order a product or purchase a product or register for an email subscription.
- When you enter your email address or telephone, mobile number via website or social media platforms.
- When you place an order online via our website, we will collect at a minimum contact information including your name, address, contact number or email address and financial information.
- Product recalls or defaults.